Democrats will lose their Senate majority by losing between 6-8 key races, giving Republicans 53 seats. Some of the Senate seats to fall to Republicans will be Alaska, Colorado, Louisiana, Iowa, West Virginia & New Hampshire.
19.686°S 177.803°W depth=421.9km (262.2mi)
142km (88mi) NE of Ndoi Island, Fiji
The North makes overtures to the South. The South is open to them. No rockets or missiles will fly while these talks ensue. These conversations will lead to a renewal of peace and nuclear disarmament talks. The leader falters.
14.622°S 73.566°W depth=58.9km (36.6 mi)
- 42km (26mi) ENE of Tambo, Peru
- 61km (38mi) E of Puquio, Peru
- 108km (67mi) S of Andahuaylas, Peru
- 131km (81mi) SW of Abancay, Peru
- 471km (293mi) SE of Lima, Peru
Napa Valley area. 10-15,000 people without power. The quake is the largest to hit the area since 1989 25 years ago. Moderate damage anticipated. Low casualty risk.
Distances from epicenter:
- 6km (4mi) NW of American Canyon, California
- 9km (6mi) SSW of Napa, California
- 13km (8mi) NNW of Vallejo, California
- 14km (9mi) SE of Sonoma, California
- 82km (51mi) WSW of Sacramento, California