14.622°S 73.566°W depth=58.9km (36.6 mi)
- 42km (26mi) ENE of Tambo, Peru
- 61km (38mi) E of Puquio, Peru
- 108km (67mi) S of Andahuaylas, Peru
- 131km (81mi) SW of Abancay, Peru
- 471km (293mi) SE of Lima, Peru
Napa Valley area. 10-15,000 people without power. The quake is the largest to hit the area since 1989 25 years ago. Moderate damage anticipated. Low casualty risk.
Distances from epicenter:
- 6km (4mi) NW of American Canyon, California
- 9km (6mi) SSW of Napa, California
- 13km (8mi) NNW of Vallejo, California
- 14km (9mi) SE of Sonoma, California
- 82km (51mi) WSW of Sacramento, California
An incredible new process created by bouncing microwaves within a closed container and fueled by solar energy may revolutionize how the world gets its energy resources. NASA has confirmed that a new EM engine powered by this technology actually works, defying long held beliefs of physics experts. The engine is capable of producing potentially inexhaustible fuel-less power for spacecraft. This could be the dawning of a new age in power supplies which could change the world as we know it.
Standby for more details as they emerge…..
If you listen closely, you can begin to hear the hymn of the apocalypse…..
Current attempts by allies to avert a land invasion will fail.
Goal is to severely damage Hamas and their allies attempts to launch long-range rockets into Israeli territory.