In a break from our usual grim predictions, we are pleased to bear good news.
14.622°S 73.566°W depth=58.9km (36.6 mi)
- 42km (26mi) ENE of Tambo, Peru
- 61km (38mi) E of Puquio, Peru
- 108km (67mi) S of Andahuaylas, Peru
- 131km (81mi) SW of Abancay, Peru
- 471km (293mi) SE of Lima, Peru
Napa Valley area. 10-15,000 people without power. The quake is the largest to hit the area since 1989 25 years ago. Moderate damage anticipated. Low casualty risk.
Distances from epicenter:
- 6km (4mi) NW of American Canyon, California
- 9km (6mi) SSW of Napa, California
- 13km (8mi) NNW of Vallejo, California
- 14km (9mi) SE of Sonoma, California
- 82km (51mi) WSW of Sacramento, California
An incredible new process created by bouncing microwaves within a closed container and fueled by solar energy may revolutionize how the world gets its energy resources. NASA has confirmed that a new EM engine powered by this technology actually works, defying long held beliefs of physics experts. The engine is capable of producing potentially inexhaustible fuel-less power for spacecraft. This could be the dawning of a new age in power supplies which could change the world as we know it.
Standby for more details as they emerge…..