7.7 magnitude. Tsunami warnings issued for Papua New Guinea, New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Tuvalu, Solomons and Kosrae.
- 29km (18mi) W of Imphal, India
- 33km (21mi) NW of Mayang Imphal, India
- 38km (24mi) NNW of Moirang, India
- 42km (26mi) WNW of Thoubal, India
- 352km (219mi) ENE of Dhaka, Bangladesh
208km NW of Iberia, along the Nazca plate.
19.686°S 177.803°W depth=421.9km (262.2mi)
142km (88mi) NE of Ndoi Island, Fiji
14.622°S 73.566°W depth=58.9km (36.6 mi)
- 42km (26mi) ENE of Tambo, Peru
- 61km (38mi) E of Puquio, Peru
- 108km (67mi) S of Andahuaylas, Peru
- 131km (81mi) SW of Abancay, Peru
- 471km (293mi) SE of Lima, Peru
Napa Valley area. 10-15,000 people without power. The quake is the largest to hit the area since 1989 25 years ago. Moderate damage anticipated. Low casualty risk.
Distances from epicenter:
- 6km (4mi) NW of American Canyon, California
- 9km (6mi) SSW of Napa, California
- 13km (8mi) NNW of Vallejo, California
- 14km (9mi) SE of Sonoma, California
- 82km (51mi) WSW of Sacramento, California